Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Jack Hubbs

Join
Sep 8, 2017
I just got the Spark Fly-More package. Spark and controller are updated through DJI Assistant 2, controller is connect to Spark (green light). Phone is connected to controller. In DJI Go 4 i can enter the aircraft, but I have no picture and the status line at the top says "Disconnected." With the controller I can fire up the Spark and shut it down. When I go into setting in Go I get the message "Failed to reset password." The Spark, which has never flown, is current flashing yellow lights in back and solid red up front. Any idea what is going on?

Does your RC show the green connected light? Go into your phone settings and connect to the RC by Wifi.

Does your RC show the green connected light? Go into your phone settings and connect to the RC by Wifi.
Thanks, it was a mess. It appears to be more of an android issue. Used an iPhone to finish the update and now all is good.

Many android phone could have issue to connect the 5.8G wifi channels used by the Spark if you are in Europe. These channels are not wifi here.
At least Samsung S8 has not this issue but S6, Tab S2 have it. IOS are ok.
But could have been also something totally different.

Many android phone could have issue to connect the 5.8G wifi channels used by the Spark if you are in Europe. These channels are not wifi here.
At least Samsung S8 has not this issue but S6, Tab S2 have it. IOS are ok.
But could have been also something totally different.
No, I'm in the US so not a problem. I think my issue is that I'm running the new Oreo OS on my phone. I doubt that DJI Go 4 has caught up yet. Now that everything is configured the Android seems to be working fine but I don't know if I will trust it with actual flight. Probably default to my iPad using the adapter I got for the Mavic controller.

No, I'm in the US so not a problem. I think my issue is that I'm running the new Oreo OS on my phone. I doubt that DJI Go 4 has caught up yet. Now that everything is configured the Android seems to be working fine but I don't know if I will trust it with actual flight. Probably default to my iPad using the adapter I got for the Mavic controller.
Yes, there has been thread Android Oreo about issue with Oreo.
Probably DJI has other priorities currently than Oreo or IOS 11 (beta), too new.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe