Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Google Maps (Save offline maps in the official Google Maps app for Offline Maps support [BETA])

You are right TimmyG it appears to be something new in Beta will re download and give it a try.

Hi Guys, sorry I have scanned the thread, but can't find the answe. I can't seem to find the tab for the offline maps in modded app? Thanks.

oki downloaded this even tho it took some clicking of endless ads etc...latest app is from january 2018, right? because that's what link in the opening post says.
ok now to my questions:
1.can I use this on another phone that my original dji go app?
2.will dji get any log that we are using this app from the drone when it consequently logs in to the original app? i mean swapping between original DJI and DJI MOD is ok?
3.i dont have a drone with me now so asking re quickshots, are there latest ones such as meterorite and boomerang from the mavic air?
4.are there any known cases of this modded APP bricking either phone or drone? i am using s9

thanks

oki downloaded this even tho it took some clicking of endless ads etc...latest app is from january 2018, right? because that's what link in the opening post says.
ok now to my questions:
1.can I use this on another phone that my original dji go app?
2.will dji get any log that we are using this app from the drone when it consequently logs in to the original app? i mean swapping between original DJI and DJI MOD is ok?
3.i dont have a drone with me now so asking re quickshots, are there latest ones such as meterorite and boomerang from the mavic air?
4.are there any known cases of this modded APP bricking either phone or drone? i am using s9

thanks
1. A bit confusing question "that" should be "with"? If so, than only the LITE Mod can be installed together on the same device with the original DJI go 4 app.
2. No Idea. I first used the dummy account but then logged in with my normal dji account and havent noticed anything negative. I do not use the "account" portion of the app.. flight log, editor, etc.. I dont use.
3. Nope.
4. No cases of bricks on this thread.
I am still having problems with maps.. If you figure that out, come back and post back how you did it?

Try to go back with the date on your phone to before 1-10-2018. You will then see the offline map in the menu again. Maps will work again. Just change the date of your phone.
Thank you for this.. This worked for offline maps on LITE version.
IDK about normal Mod version.

hey just curious, is there any chance to port advanced quickshots from mavic air in a future? or is there any plan or even possibility to do that?

hey just curious, is there any chance to port advanced quickshots from mavic air in a future? or is there any plan or even possibility to do that?
Possible yes I think, but I guess it will never come on the original DJI Go 4 App. Maybe on the Litchi App, go to the Litchi homepage and make a Feature request. Good luck! :)

i meant dji mod app...
The modded App is based on original App. The modded App has basic "Patched-Functions" i.e. the forces the TX power to FCC limits... but the modded App has functional not more functions there are not already implemented in the original App. Hope you understand what I mean.

The modded App is based on original App. The modded App has basic "Patched-Functions" i.e. the forces the TX power to FCC limits... but the modded App has functional not more functions there are not already implemented in the original App. Hope you understand what I mean.

well are we talking spark? because as far as i know modded app has ported functions from mavic such as missions, terrainfollow, etc....so it has more functions that standard spark mod....so not sure if we mean something else...that's why i asked if someone ported those, if they will port advanced functions from mavic air....because i think it may be the same principle..

well are we talking spark? because as far as i know modded app has ported functions from mavic such as missions, terrainfollow, etc....so it has more functions that standard spark mod....so not sure if we mean something else...that's why i asked if someone ported those, if they will port advanced functions from mavic air....because i think it may be the same principle..
The modded App has not more functions, in the original App are just some functions for the Spark disabled. The modded App just enables it for the Spark, the publisher of the modded App has not coded a extra function for the Spark, he just patched the original App so i.e. for the Spark disabled functions are available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers