Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

yes, because it's not an official app released by google
read this and you can build your own howto:deejayeye-modder [dji.retroroms.info]
Thanks. But after reading the all forum since page 60… you said the new modded version icon is blue, so apk provided by @Alev is not the good version (red).
I found an other link now it's blue, there is a simple thing to check if we have the correct version of the app ?

Thanks !

Thanks. But after reading the all forum since page 60… you said the new modded version icon is blue, so apk provided by @Alev is not the good version (red).
I found an other link now it's blue, there is a simple thing to check if we have the correct version of the app ?

Thanks !
I have not provided any apks. I'm on the receiving end @max59

As discussed back on page 68 of this thread, it appears the Mod with the Red icon requires internet for maps whereas the Mod with the Blue icon uses the HERE maps which do not require an internet connection. Correct me if I'm wrong, guys.

forceFCC:
This patch will force the TX power to FCC limits. This is needed if you use a non-GPS tablet with an EU simcard in the US. (useful for travelling)
This patch only works reliable when your phone is in Airplane mode!
fixLoginButton:
In App version 4.1.14 the LoginButton is covered, this will fix it.
RemoveUpdateForce:
This removed the ForceUpdate function of the app. This will deactive the Updatecheck of the DJI Go app itself (NOT THE FIRMWARE!)
RemoveFwUpgradeService:
This will stop FW Upgrade Service to start, this way the app does not know which firmware the aircraft is running and it will not force you to upgrade the firmware. This might be useful for people on old firmware versions.
Offline login:
Will remove the real login and give you a bogus one. Enter at least one char into username and one into pass (any combo possible!). (thx to artu-ole)
Remove login:
For 4.1.8 it removes the login completely
Fake login:
You can either login with your real account (online) or use the fake accout. To use the fake account you have to go offline (airplane mode) and put any non-numeric characters in the login box.
remove Onlinefunction:
This will replace all urls inside the code with bogus ones, so the app cannot connect to the internet. Here Maps is excluded, so you can still have maps! This patch HAS to be applied together with the Offline login or you won't be able to login anymore! (thx to err0r4o4)
On 4.1.8 you will need to stay online for the initial obb Download! This is needed once on first start!
goOffline:
Similar to removeOnlinefunction but for app version 4.1.14 etc. This patch changes all online calls to localhost :)
It's whitelisting online calls realted to maps
soPatch:
This patch is automatically applied with "remove Onlinefunction". Will patch the libSDKRelativeJNI.so to stop it from calling home!
remove Google API:
Will remove Google API's (keep them if you want social!)
remove Social:
This will remove all the social network stuff. FB, Twitter blablab (if you want this you should keep googleapi's too!)
enable P3series:
This patch will enable P3 Series with DJI Go, you HAVE TO remove the SD-Card otherwise it will crash. (thx to DKoro1)
enableMavicFlightModesOnSpark:
Enable Mavic Pro flight modes for Spark (thx djayeyeballs)
enableSparkWifiChannelSelectOnOtg:
Brings back the Wifi channel selection screen! Works but the graph where you can see the network occupation is not filled with data yet.
enableCacheControl:
Brings back the option whether to cache video locally or not. May reduced crashes and CPU-load if switched off.
wind/windWarning:
Removes the "high wind velocity. fly with caution." pop-up.
wheel:
Removes the "Remote Controller Right Dial Locked. Lightly press it to adjust" pop-up. Inspire 2 only!
point of interest for inspire 2:
Activates point of interest for inspire 2. this has not been fully tested, be careful while using!
MakeDBPublic:
Will move the app private database dji.db wich is normally located at /data/data/dji.go.v4/databases/dji.db to /mnt/sdcard/DJI/dji_mod_{version_string}.db
This database hold the recorded missions and moving it in user public area allow to do offline flight planning on non rooted devices ( Tutorial DJI Waypoints with Spark.pdf )
RemovePlatiniumMotorPropError(FW<1.03.1000):
Removes the "Motor current error. Check your propellers and fly with caution." pop-up on Mavic Pro Platinium when using flight controler modules (305 & 306) which come from Firmware < 1.03.1000
adjustAltitude:
Shows correct altitude beyond +-3276.7m
removeNfzUpdate-Appside:
Removes popup "New Fly Safe data found... DJI GO 4 cannot be used normally without updating." and similiar popups. It's not removing NFZ system, just upgrade popups! Also removes all NFZ related stuff on the APP. THIS WILL NOT MAKE YOUR BIRD FLY IN NFZ! You still need to make the correct patches to the bird. Please read here: howto:nfzbypass [dji.retroroms.info]
enable MapBox:
Mapbox is in teststage by DJI. Feel free to try it already.
runtime_use_GoogleMap:
Assuming you have a valid Google API key and a valid HereMap key for the signing key and package names, then you can switch between GoogleMap and Here maps :
If a file named useGoogleMap can be found in /DJI/og_settings/ (you'll have to manually create this subdirectory), then GoogleMap will be used, otherwise, HereMaps will be used.
If the mapbox patch is enabled and you choosed mapbox within the app, then mapbox will be used.
For CrystalSky special versions, the cs_only_allowgooglemap.patch must also be used together with this patch. This requires a rooted CS with GooglePlayServices installed
enableHereMaps:
Renews invalid HERE Maps key and reenables HERE Maps (Note: hybrid and sat maps are disabled)
enableCSCOnSpark:
enables the CSC option in Settings -> Advanced for Spark
enableGoHomeAvoidSwitchOnSpark:
brings back the option to disable RTH Obstacle Detection and thus the possibility to have a faster RTH speed (g_config.go_home.gohome_idle_vel) on Spark
enableLEDSwitchOnSpark
Enables dark mode on Spark. Fly responsibly.
enableVoltageDisplayOnSpark
Enables little voltage display on all devices

Reactions: Hugin
4PmeeHq.png

I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your Android device or DJI equipment. You are accepting the risk of running modified software. Any software downloaded and installed outside of the Play Store may contain viruses or malware. I have taken as many precautions before offering this modded software, but there's always a chance of failure when not directly downloading from the Play Store.

This MOD may contain tweaks that are illegal in your country. Due to EIRP laws that change depending on where you live, you might be running the risk of altering your devices WLAN transmission power to the FCC limits. Please check in with the EIRP WLAN laws related to the country you will be flying in.

There are two versions of this mod, each with specific feature sets:

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0
  • CAN be installed next to the official DJI GO 4 from the Play Store OR DJI GO 4 MOD LITE
  • Scramble Android ID, Android Serial # and IMEI (Just in case DJI catches on)
  • Google Maps (Save offline maps in the official Google Maps app for Offline Maps support [BETA])
  • Force screen on while app is open
  • Auto set brightness to 100% when app is opened
  • Auto enable Wi-Fi when app is opened
  • Auto enable screen rotation
  • Red DJI GO 4 Icon for easier recognition of the modded app
  • Red Status and Nav Bars
  • Disabled App Transitions for faster app performance
  • Auto enable Do Not Disturb mode

DJI GO 4 MOD LITE
  • Can be installed next to DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 but NOT the official DJI GO 4 app from the Play Store due to having the same package name
  • Offline Maps
  • Here Maps
Both Apps Feature:
  • Forced the TX power to FCC limits
  • Enabled Intelligent Flight Modes from the Mavic Pro for the Spark
  • No forced updates - firmware or app
  • Enabled the option whether to cache video locally or not. May reduced crashes and CPU-load if switched off
  • Fake login - You can either login with your real account (online) or use the fake accout. To use the fake account you have to go offline (airplane mode) and put any non-numeric characters in the login box
  • Make DB Public for non-rooted devices @ /mnt/sdcard/DJI/dji_mod_{version_string}.db for offline flight planning
  • Enabled Spark Wi-Fi Channel Select on OTG
  • Remove check for rooted devices
  • OTG Support
  • Sphere Pano Support
  • DJI GO 4 Ver. 4.1.15
Why two versions? Due to the additional features that are added during app cloning and changing the package name, the Here Maps API Key becomes invalid. This is why you cannot install the DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 LITE side by side with the official DJI GO 4 app, because it keeps the same internal name, but allows access to Offline Maps.

Downloads
DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 - Download

May I use DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 on my Mavic 2 Pro ?

May I use DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 on my Mavic 2 Pro ?
I dont really see the point. The MOD app gives the spark all the features of the bigger Mavics that DJI crippled in the Spark. And, flying that expensive drone with a hacked app might be foolish if you money is tight.

Reactions: Spark 317
I dont really see the point. The MOD app gives the spark all the features of the bigger Mavics that DJI crippled in the Spark. And, flying that expensive drone with a hacked app might be foolish if you money is tight.
I would like to use home & course lock on mavic2
Mavic 2 has only course lock in tapfly which I did not like

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pilot6521