Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Question for Mod 2.0 for Google Maps users:

The menu for v4.1.15 on which it is based lacks the Offline Maps option. I've read Google's method for downloading maps when internet is not available, How to download areas and navigate offline but I'm unclear on how to call the map up for use within the Go 4 Mod app. How do you do it?

Mod2.0 is old , we are now talking about the new modified app , which located in message #1,302
This has, FCC power,OTG support, offline HERE maps, mavicflightmodes for spark, anoumenous(no internet required), no force update.
3 nov is'ds offline take it now!

Reactions: eckobf
Question for Mod 2.0 for Google Maps users:

The menu for v4.1.15 on which it is based lacks the Offline Maps option. I've read Google's method for downloading maps when internet is not available, How to download areas and navigate offline but I'm unclear on how to call the map up for use within the Go 4 Mod app. How do you do it?
Mod2.0 is old , we are now talking about the new modified app , which located in message #1,302

Not sure what you mean by "Mod 2.0 is old". It's showing as a modded version of 4.1.15 and the download choices were for it, a variant with HERE maps instead of Google Maps, and the Lite version. I understand the HERE maps version is more popular in Europe, but I loaded the Google Maps version because a) I'm using Android in the U.S. and b) I'm familiar with Google's maps. You referenced message #1,302, but that's for Apple, is it not?

Nope it's android , you can use google maps
if a file named "useGoogleMap" can be found in /DJI/og_settings/ (you'll have to manually create this subdirectory and useGoogleMap), then GoogleMap will be used, otherwise, HereMaps will be used.
If the mapbox patch is enabled and you choosed mapbox within the app, then mapbox will be used. But again you need a internet connection , or load map in cache

that version 2.0 is indeed 4.1.15 which was made months ago now you need an own valid google api, I create a new version with here maps shows on #1,302. You can made your own version here:

New features are available like voltage showing on the go app etc

Last edited:
Wow, you obviously are very conversant and knowledgeable in programming. Other than gaining the ability to use Google and/or HERE maps through the mod, are there any other functions (i.e., panorama) that are made available? I appreciate you taking the time to go through all this.

all the patches are written by OG (Orginal Gangsters) I learned it my self, more info howto:start [dji.retroroms.info]
to make your own app, it's easy, but if you want google maps instead of HERE maps then you need your own google api key.
look at picture what kind of mods there is

Attachments

• 4.1.15 mod.jpg
    4.1.15 mod.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: I B Spectre
Wow, you obviously are very conversant and knowledgeable in programming. Other than gaining the ability to use Google and/or HERE maps through the mod, are there any other functions (i.e., panorama) that are made available? I appreciate you taking the time to go through all this.
the google api key in the 2.0 mod isn't active anymore so you need a valid google api key, Therefore we changed it in HERE maps .
If I had a valid google api key I can build a new app with google maps instead.

Reactions: I B Spectre
Hi all, I have also tried all the latest links without success.
If anyone has a working link, please point us in the right direction.... many thanks

Can this Modded App enable OTG for Android even though my Spark firmware is 1.00.0900 ? (need this for Superpatch)
My understanding is that OTG in Android only works with the last firmware (1.00.1000 )

OTG on Android has been working flawless here for a year or so..
Latest FW on RC and Spark here ?

From what I've been able to discern, OTG support was re-enabled with Go 4 v4.2.12 after problems with earlier updates.

Reactions: Haggi
You have to have the latest firmware (1.00.1000 ) to run OTG on Android.
I just tested it with the latest GO4 App and OTG is not available when using the previous firmware (1.00.0900 ) which I'm using due to SuperPatch 2.

In iOS OTG works even with older firmware.

Reactions: skyfly
Gents, OTG works great with 01.00.0900, I made a new version of 4.1.15, new feature add voltage in goapp.
30 thays from now. install: download this file to phone or tablet Uploadfiles.io - mod-45 Spark 4.1.15 november from I.apk
delete old dji-go app, set phone or tablet(android) in airplane mode.
Install this version, sign in with : name A and password B.
after install, closed app, set wifi on and download offline maps you like.
check your settings again like rth altitude etc.
this version is 30 days available
greetz

Can this Modded App enable OTG for Android even though my Spark firmware is 1.00.0900 ? (need this for Superpatch)
My understanding is that OTG in Android only works with the last firmware (1.00.1000 )
It's works certain, but is was never supported by DJI they said, but they want to update NFZ and therefore they like everybody update to 1.00.1000.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme