Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Oke new version (30 days from now available) Uploadfiles.io - Download 4.1.15 Spark with offline Heremaps maps from I.apk for free
deleted old one, set phone or tablet offline(airplane mode)
install app, sign in with name: A and password B
after install closed app, set to wifi or internet and start go app
go right above to menu, and download offline map. closed app.

Got the file but cannot in any way get the offline maps function to appear in the menu. Anyone else have thus issue on Android? Rest of app working great.

Followed instructions:
-Uninstalled all prior DJI and Mod apps. Deleted DJI directory completely
-installed new Mod app while off-line, logged into fake account. Closed app.
-went online again, opened app, no download offline maps function in menu dropdown.

Tried last step with and without the RC and Spark connected.

No offline map function appears, even if i log in with my actual dji account.

I finally decided to fly, app works fine without crashing (LG G7 Android 8.0). But maps are still Google Maps.

Frustrating. Anyone know how to get it working or what am i doing wrong? I have uninstalled, deleted directory, and tried reinstalling according to these instructions 4 times now. Thanks

Hi,
Would anyone have a working link to the modded file from awacsnl ?
His link (on page 63) is still alive but requires premium access..

Thanks,
Ricorico94

strange thing, for install do this:
deleted old go4, set phone or tablet offline(airplane mode)
install app, sign in with name: A and password B
after install closed app, set to wifi or internet and start go app
go right above to menu, and download offline map. closed app.

Reactions: giannisfr88
Is otg cable required? I don't have one. When I attempt to connect phone to RC by wireless, the phone itself is connected to the RC wireless, but the modded app is not connected and the wireless Icon in it is grayed out.

Hi,
Anyone understood if Spark can use Galileo satellites ? I saw the super patcher seems enabling it, but then I should downgrade firmware to .900 (instead of .1000) and I'm afraid of losing the OTG capabilities..

and I have another question: is there a way to visualize in MOD app after flights the flight records as in official GO app ?
br,
Ricorico94

hi everyone. I started to use dji go mod 2.0 and faced with two problems:
I enabled fcc before,while using ios devices, but now while flying with the the android- the image from the drone shows with the big delay. and 5.8ghz switches to 2,4 and everything getting worse. it doesn't matter whether it connected via wi-fi or otg. any solutions?
on iOS devices no problem at all

Is it possible for GO 4 MOD App to connect to a customized IP address of Spark drone?
By default, GO 4 will connect to 192.168.41.2 where the Spark acts as WiFi AP.

I would like to change the Spark on board Linux scripts to let Spark act as WiFi client, and connect to my home WiFi AP. Therefore, the IP address of Spark will be one inside my home WiFi network, e.g.: 192.168.31.100.

That means I can play my Spark over Internet!

Reactions: basily

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme