Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

No Wifi Network From Spark RC

Another common problem is starting the Drone and then starting the RC, but not having the two within 12" of each other. Any further apart, and especially if you open the App on your iPhone, the RC and Spark don't have a chance to establish their 'dedicated' WiFi connection. You end up (as Guerrac points out above) with the iPhone WiFi connecting directly to the Spark. That's why using the OTG cable is so handy. It allows you to turn the iPhone WiFi OFF so it doesn't get in the way.

Reactions: Spark4Me
Another common problem is starting the Drone and then starting the RC, but not having the two within 12" of each other. Any further apart, and especially if you open the App on your iPhone, the RC and Spark don't have a chance to establish their 'dedicated' WiFi connection. You end up (as Guerrac points out above) with the iPhone WiFi connecting directly to the Spark. That's why using the OTG cable is so handy. It allows you to turn the iPhone WiFi OFF so it doesn't get in the way.
Hey Tom. Any luck with the sphere mode photo shooting.

Thanks Tom but I havent been able to access it yet. Pretty cool pics online. Just wanted to give it a try but haven't figured it out yet. Just wanted some insight.

This is one of the first videos I watched. It's very good info. I still recommend shutting off your mobile device wifi when flying with an RC.

Thank you!

As an update, i had sent back the remote per DJI’s suggestion. Tried every possible troubleshooting solution i could find on the internet, but still nothing. Doesnt work even with otg cable. Its been about a week since ive mailed it out. I’ll provide further updates as i learn more.

As an update, i had sent back the remote per DJI’s suggestion. Tried every possible troubleshooting solution i could find on the internet, but still nothing. Doesnt work even with otg cable. Its been about a week since ive mailed it out. I’ll provide further updates as i learn more.

Just received my new remote and it paired up perfectly. The whole process, including shipping, took about 2 and a half weeks.

It was definitely a remote software issue. I powered up the new remote and the wifi signal showed up immediately on my ios device, connected it, then went into dji go, and linked the remote to spark. All good to go!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme