Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

Yes, and DJI has also announced that the whites will be shipping first :D We've been finding that some people want another color but when it comes down to it, they really want whatever they can get first :)

Do you think the FL will be shipping before the FM?

Do you think the FL will be shipping before the FM?

DJI HQ has announced that the white drone only (or Fly Less as some refer to it) will be the first unit to ship. It's still very early and with DJI we all know this could change at any time. Only time will truly tell.

Reactions: Previous Member
It's still very early and with DJI we all know this could change at any time.

At least we are prepared for delays this time. I have no expectations about timely arrivals, and I think DJI wants it that way.

I just did the survey.
2017-05-24 16:30:02 (UTC)
Lava red fly more care refresh
No info on shipping.

@Thunderdrones / clackey- Since there is no user name field on the form (might be a good idea to add that??), I'm not clear if someone already entered my info into the sheet (I was post #5).

I'll add mine if it wasn't already added. I can't really tell (see below). o_O

And just to add to the confusion, I understand UTC to be +4 hours from U.S. East Coast with daylight savings time, and as I recall the DJI site didn't have a buy page for Spark before the start of their live event at 11:30 est-dst which would be 15:30 ust. Right?

I just did the survey.
2017-05-24 16:30:02 (UTC)
Lava red fly more care refresh
No info on shipping.

Are you guys able to see the graph and statistics after you enter your data?

@Thunderdrones / clackey- Since there is no user name field on the form (might be a good idea to add that??), I'm not clear if someone already entered my info into the sheet (I was post #5).

And just to add to the confusion, I understand UTC to be +4 hours from U.S. East Coast with daylight savings time, and as I recall the DJI site didn't have a buy page for Spark before the start of their live event at 11:30 est-dst which would be 15:30 ust. Right?

I wanted to include a username or other identifier on the form, but I didnt ask the Admins permission to do that, and also thought that some people would feel it was an invasion of privacy. I will add it if it's ok with the Admin.

I had to delete and re-add some entries because the continent field was not originally included on the entry form, and people were writing "USA", "United States" or "US" and it was creating a different country for each of those entries and was making the graph look too convoluted, although they were all USA entries.

@clackey would it be ok for me to add the username field to the data entry page, or some other identifier?

I wanted to include a username or other identifier on the form, but I didnt ask the Admins permission to do that, and also thought that some people would feel it was an invasion of privacy. I will add it if it's ok with the Admin.

I had to delete and re-add some entries because the continent field was not originally included on the entry form, and people were writing "USA", "United States" or "US" and it was creating a different country for each of those entries and was making the graph look too convoluted, although they were all USA entries.

@clackey would it be ok for me to add the username field to the data entry page, or some other identifier?
Ya, if people are willing to enter their username it then I don't see an issue with it.

I have now added the Username field, and retroactively added usernames to the spreadsheet. You are on the sheet now with your username.

According to the sheet, some people ordered at 11:05 UTC, 12:05, not sure how that's possible. I think they either got the date wrong or the time wrong.

Reactions: JD4x4
Here's the spreadsheet link again:

DJI Spark Shipping Data (Responses)

If you have completed the survey but dont see your name on there, please let me know what date time and color, or what row # you are on, and I will add your username to the row on the sheet.

Sorry for all the duplication and confusion! Learning curve a little steeper than I thought.

Here is an amended sheet including charts of colors, FM, date etc.

2 tabs at the bottom are to view either the charts, or the buyer info.

Please let me know if you have trouble accessing it or reading it.

I agree. Seems to be the most neutral of all the colors. Maybe people who buy the white color just miss their Phantoms, same color.

Out of 26 responses, 46% of people bought the Arctic White color.
The coloured ones are listed as out of stock.

Ordered (UTC) - 2017-5-25 11:55 (UTC)
Continent - North America (USA)
Retailer - Newegg
Fly More Combo? - Yes
Refresh Care? - Yes
Shipped yet? - TBD
Estimated Arrival Date - TBD
Color - Lava Red

Retailer's estimated ship date - June 15+

Here's the spreadsheet link again:

If you have completed the survey but dont see your name on there, please let me know what date time and color, or what row # you are on, and I will add your username to the row on the sheet.

Sorry for all the duplication and confusion! Learning curve a little steeper than I thought.
I'm row Number #9 if you want to fill in my userid (red FM ).. thx

Ordered Lava Red Fly More on 2017-05-24 16:14:55 (UTC) from DJI no refresh. USA. When it gets here it gets here. In the meantime I've been flying my P3P and Mavic.

Ordered (UTC) - 2017-5-25 11:55 (UTC)
Continent - North America (USA)
Retailer - Newegg
Fly More Combo? - Yes
Refresh Care? - Yes
Shipped yet? - TBD
Estimated Arrival Date - TBD
Color - Lava Red

Retailer's estimated ship date - June 15+

I updated the sheet with your data.

Members online