Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

Alpine White FM.

I decided to ask about delivery date and the chat rep came back with - "Upon checking, the ship date of your order will be on or before June 30 ,You will receive an email regarding to the tracking number once your package is on the way "

Oh, well, it gets here when it gets here.

Reactions: Archimedes21
DJI store online has a new option:

Be the first to get your Spark on June 15th.
At this time, only available in alpine white.
Limited quantities available in select US markets.

What‘s Included:
  • Free delivery and one hour of flight training*
  • Spark
*Service provided by Enjoy in the following cities: New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, Houston, Atlanta, Dallas.

Just added my order to the list.

Ordered 2017-05-24 18:06:27 (UTC)
Continent - North America (USA)
Retailer - DJI
Fly More Combo? - Yes
Refresh Care? - No
Shipped yet? - TBD
Estimated Arrival Date - TBD
Color - Alpine White

Estimated ship date - June 30 (I entered this wrong on the form)

It really bugs me that the people that are spending an extra $200 have to wait an extra 2 weeks... DJI should ship all the Fly More customers the drone on the 15th and just send the accessories separately as soon as they can. I would honestly prefer that since the accessories are all optional to actually operate the drone.

Reactions: Advexure
@Dudge Jredd I was told by DJI support chat that there will be no combos shipping on the 15th. The earliest they will ship is the 30th.
same thing I was told on my latest chat with dji. I do however agree that they should ship the drone on the 15th and receive the rest of the accessories on the 30th. the customers putting out the most should be priority within a reasonable order date.

same thing I was told on my latest chat with dji. I do however agree that they should ship the drone on the 15th and receive the rest of the accessories on the 30th. the customers putting out the most should be priority within a reasonable order date.

Didn't they do that with the Phantom 3 Professional, I believe I read somewhere where the received the drone first then a few weeks later the batteries shipped. Now that I think about it....it might have been a third party seller or not a fly more combo just a added battery......so nevermind.

Reactions: srcrain
Ordered 2017-06-06 01:20:43 (UTC)
Continent - North America (USA)
Retailer - DJI
Fly More Combo? - Yes
Refresh Care? - Yes
Shipped yet? - TBD
Estimated Arrival Date - TBD
Color - Meadow Green

Estimated ship date - June 30th i believe

Spark (drone only) units in White will be arriving at Advexure in a few days and pre-orders will begin shipping. All other colors, along with Combo units will begin shipping later into June.

I can't even see an estimated delivery date on my order. At the time I placed it the dji store stated 'IEstimated delivery time: 27-34 working days after payment confirmation' - I was late though and only placed it on Tuesday.

I bought the Fly More Combo through Amazon but with DJI as the seller (no sales tax for me and they added a micro SD card). I had an Amazon gift card to apply so it really made it a sweet deal. I just checked on my order and it is now estimating July 17th as the ship date. A long time to wait, but I am in zero rush anyway.

I bought the Fly More Combo through Amazon but with DJI as the seller (no sales tax for me and they added a micro SD card). I had an Amazon gift card to apply so it really made it a sweet deal. I just checked on my order and it is now estimating July 17th as the ship date. A long time to wait, but I am in zero rush anyway.

Exactly the date my order of the Fly More Combo from DJI will be shipped they said

Where on the DJI order details web page is the delivery date? I can't see it.

@Lastrexking
There is no 'Delivery Date' for the Spark. At this time the best time frame is a 'Will Ship By' date. The current 'Will Ship By' dates are June 15th for FlyLess (Alpine White only) orders and June 30th for all the colors with/without the FlyMore combo.

Reactions: Lastrexking
For what its worth, I received this email response from DJI when I inquired about the shipping for my Green Fly More Combo order (please note Order Time: 2017-05-24 15:47:46 (UTC)) :

Poppy (DJI)
Jun 9, 16:03 CST
Dear customer,
Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
The set shipping time for this order is June 15, 2017, we will send you the tracking via mail and it will take another 2-4 days for arrival.
Please kindly wait for a few days more. Thanks for your kindly understanding and time. Have a good weekend.
Best regards,
DJI online store presales team

Last edited:
For what its worth, I received this email response from DJI when I inquired about the shipping for my Green Fly More Combo order (please note Order Time: 2017-05-24 15:47:46 (UTC)) :

Poppy (DJI)
Jun 9, 16:03 CST
Dear customer,
Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
The set shipping time for this order is June 15, 2017, we will send you the tracking via mail and it will take another 2-4 days for arrival.
Please kindly wait for a few days more. Thanks for your kindly understanding and time. Have a good weekend.
Best regards,
DJI online store presales team

Ahaha every one gets a new contradictory information :D

We should bet some money on this :p

I checked with the online chat once again just for giggles and now they are telling me that it should ship on the 15th. I wonder if something changed with the accessory availability. I was previously told that it would be the 30th and none of the flymore combos would ship on the 15th.

My order time is 2017-05-24 22:56:12 (UTC).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis