Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

Ordered 26-5
Spark fly more - Blue sky

My first option was white of course but NO STOCK alert always appear at last, so tried another color and it works.

Hope its just a joke about spark colors will be delivered after white ones

What I know for sure is -> combos will be delivered on 30 june and single sparks on 15 june

Attachments

• IMG_2781.PNG
    IMG_2781.PNG
    97.3 KB · Views: 23
Here's the spreadsheet link again:

DJI Spark Shipping Data (Responses)

If you have completed the survey but dont see your name on there, please let me know what date time and color, or what row # you are on, and I will add your username to the row on the sheet.

Sorry for all the duplication and confusion! Learning curve a little steeper than I thought.
How do you get this info??? alos, im not sure how I got like 6 orders. I only have 1 order. how did you get the estimated shipping dates?

How do you get this info??? alos, im not sure how I got like 6 orders. I only have 1 order. how did you get the estimated shipping dates?

The info was entered by members of this forum. Can you explain what you mean by 6 orders? I only see your name on row #23.

I should clarify that the white lines and named anonymous are members who did not enter their usernames when entering their data and have not updated this thread with what line number they are on.

Estimated shipping dates were announced by DJI.

Spark shipping date.jpg

The info was entered by members of this forum. Can you explain what you mean by 6 orders? I only see your name on row #23.

I should clarify that the white lines and named anonymous are members who did not enter their usernames when entering their data and have not updated this thread with what line number they are on.

Estimated shipping dates were announced by DJI.

View attachment 60
yes, I did enter some info but was curious about the "shipping date". also now I see that it says anonymous under my name for those other spots. where do I find my shipping date? I ordered the day after it was available.

Thanks for the idea. My white fly less ships on or before 6/15 and white fly more on or before 6/30 according to Allan at DJI support. I'm excited to say the least.

Ordered fly less 5-24-17 at 16:05:12 and fly more 8 minutes later.

It looks like they are taking orders again for all colors with shipping estimated on 6/30. Not sure if this has been the case previously or if they just opened up ordering again.

I do want to order an extra battery but those are still unavailable.

It looks like they are taking orders again for all colors with shipping estimated on 6/30. Not sure if this has been the case previously or if they just opened up ordering again.

I do want to order an extra battery but those are still unavailable.

Just saw that all orders are out of stock...

I had my shipping date confirmed overnight. It'll be (on or after) June 30 for my white combo (pending the queue). It did say June 15 when I ordered, so that's a bit cheeky of DJI.

Anyway, I thought I'd share another confirmed shipping date with the forum. Placed my order (UTC) 26 May.

ill be walking into best buy the first day they will have them in store. if they have the combo available (any color) I will buy there and cancel my order.

Reactions: Animal
Did you just ask to DJI to have your shipping date confirmed ?

I did. This was the actual reply, for context:

"Your order is already processed. The ordered ship out schedule date will be on June 30, please do take note that ship out depends on first come first server policy. Once the package is already picked by the courier you will receive an email with the order details, including the tracking number."

Based on this reply, and given I ordered 2 days after launch, I expect mine probably won't ship until the first couple of days in July.

First drone owner, thought this would be good starter drone.
Order Time: 2017-05-24 17:46:21 (UTC)
Sunrise yellow,
Fly more package
I believe it said July 15 when I order for ship date can't remember
Will be getting the Dji refresh
USA
Dji website

So I initiated a second chat with dji to confirm the shipping date. The guy did confirm that it was shipping on the 30th:(. The guy said all combos would be shipped on or after the 30th, no sooner.

That is what I was told on my White Fly More as well - June 30, and it was ordered same time as White Fly Less - June 15

Sky Blue Fly More
Order Time: 2017-05-30 19:01:51 (UTC)

Just talked to support. They said it should be shipped June 30th, or sooner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe