Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

So far it looks like only one non-white (meadow green) fly more package has shipped. I ordered the red fly more on 5/24 at 15:57 (UTC) and haven't heard anything from DJI yet today. Online support did say twice that it will ship on 6/15. Let's see if they meet that goal.
Same here ... Red Flymore 16:00UTC May 24th, I did chat with them today and of course the Chat person is saying all Flymore ship on the 30th and only Flyless will be shipping by the 15th... so obviously they don't have a clue.

FedEx said DJI did not make the Thursday delivery cutoff, so now mine is saying Friday, 6/16.

Still better than 6/30!

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Yes, I was sure I wouldn't see FlyMore for a couple weeks. DJI has a very pleasant surprise for many of us this week.

Order confirmation for the white fly more combo on the 29th of may at 17:42 from dji..This is the first time I ordered directly from dji..
I haven't received any shipping information...

Last edited:
Your first indication that it is ready to ship is the Payment status changes from Authorized to Pay Confirmed. At least in my case that is what happened. Then just a few hours later you see Shipping Status change to Shipped

Although I haven't got email yet I noticed that my Lava Red Fly More package is now marked as shipped as I checked it twice today and it only showed payment successful and now it shows 1 step further - shipped. I ordered 16:14 UTC on the 24th. But again this is the Lava Red FM as it seemed like we have only had whites ship so far.

Just asked again about my expected shipping date and they have come back with estimated 17-07-2017 again. Meh! Fingers crossed they ship it before. Need to get off this obsession now and be patient lol.

Spark - FlyLess Shipping now, Pay Confirmed. :)

zzDveso.jpg

Reactions: Malakai
It shipped! No tracking information yet, however.
Order Time: 2017-05-24 16:40:15 (UTC) Spark Fly More Combo (Meadow Green)
US order (texas)

Last edited:
Reactions: Malakai
Although I haven't got email yet I noticed that my Lava Red Fly More package is now marked as shipped as I checked it twice today and it only showed payment successful and now it shows 1 step further - shipped. I ordered 16:14 UTC on the 24th. But again this is the Lava Red FM as it seemed like we have only had whites ship so far.
My red fm package says shipped and i got an email from dji confirming. ETA Friday by 10:30am

Yes, my Fly More Red Spark has shipped and received my tracking #. Should be here in CO on Friday.

Lots of Sparks flying this weekend, that's for sure!

Only wish we could have upped the battery count when we ordered our Sparks. Two batteries are just too few for our first flights.

Good Flying, everyone!

So I couldn't resist and I contacted DJI support... I have been told that my payment was accepted on may 25th (even I ordered it on may 24th, must be an issue with the timezone ) and that why my spark combo will be shipped on june 30th :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none