Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

Some mildly disappointing news as I just checked the Fedex tracking and it said that the package (FM Red) missed the cut-off and its estimated delivery was changed from Friday 6/16 to Monday 6/19.

I still don't understand how shipping from Shenzhen China can get here faster than shipping from California (my goggles took nearly a week).

Payment Confirmed but no ship date/indication as of a moment ago :-(
Blue FlyMore ordered on 2017-05-24 16:34:59 (UTC).

It's currently midnight in China (the 15th!) I suspect we will start getting our tracking numbers when everyone starts getting into the office in 6 or 7 hours.

Reactions: JD4x4
Some mildly disappointing news as I just checked the Fedex tracking and it said that the package (FM Red) missed the cut-off and its estimated delivery was changed from Friday 6/16 to Monday 6/19.

I still don't understand how shipping from Shenzhen China can get here faster than shipping from California (my goggles took nearly a week).

Yes, the same with mine, I got an email from FedEx saying there is an exception and that it missed the cutoff. Will be getting it Monday instead of Friday which I'm still quite pleased with.

From what I'm reading here and on the DJI forum...Monday seems to be the delivery day for a majority of us.

I read somewhere - and I do NOT know if it's true - but Shenzhen was suffering from a typhoon on ship out day and that may have been responsible for the missed cutoff. I got the same message from FedEx but it slipped from Thursday to Friday in my case.

As @aviscomi has noted - the weekend here in the Mid-Atlantic states looks to be a washout with rain. Looking at the forecast, it's supposed to start Friday late morning - and my Spark delivery is Friday, prior to 10:30 a.m.

Oh well - Maybe DJI will start shipping the battery packs we've all ordered sooner than later. Well, the FlyMore Combos went out earlier than expected. Just call me Mary Poppins.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: JD4x4
When the shipping date of June 15th was announced hardly anyone believed it after the Mavic issue. There were all kinds of rumors whatever you wanted to hear was out there. My Red Fly More shipped on the 14th so I have no issue at all. I have to say I am quite patient. As far as I'm concerned worrying about it is just wasted energy. So I get it Monday instead of Friday - not an issue at all. I think, considering the popularity of this item, DJI is doing a good job. Sometimes I think we just need to take a deep breath and let them do their job.

Anyone here from Spain?
White FM - 2017-05-24 16:30:37 (UTC) not shipped yet but but I noticed this changes:
- Payment changed to confirmed
- shipping status changed to pending
- shipping company to DHL

When the shipping date of June 15th was announced hardly anyone believed it after the Mavic issue. There were all kinds of rumors whatever you wanted to hear was out there. My Red Fly More shipped on the 14th so I have no issue at all. I have to say I am quite patient. As far as I'm concerned worrying about it is just wasted energy. So I get it Monday instead of Friday - not an issue at all. I think, considering the popularity of this item, DJI is doing a good job. Sometimes I think we just need to take a deep breath and let them do their job.
I couldn't agree more. All the false rumors of the fly more and non-white fly less combos not shipping until at least 6/30 or later were clearly wrong. Since the Mavic issues, DJI, in my opinion, has been very good with keeping their promises and hitting target dates. Even to the point of shipping most items early. It is almost pointless to listen to speculation on when DJI will ship things out. Speculators have a bad track record on their predictions. My only selfish disappointment is that I won't get to play with the Spark on Father's Day. But if you said a month ago that the Spark would arrive the morning of 6/19 I would have been ridiculously excited.

I couldn't agree more. All the false rumors of the fly more and non-white fly less combos not shipping until at least 6/30 or later were clearly wrong. Since the Mavic issues, DJI, in my opinion, has been very good with keeping their promises and hitting target dates. Even to the point of shipping most items early. It is almost pointless to listen to speculation on when DJI will ship things out. Speculators have a bad track record on their predictions. My only selfish disappointment is that I won't get to play with the Spark on Father's Day. But if you said a month ago that the Spark would arrive the morning of 6/19 I would have been ridiculously excited.

It wasn't rumors it was the actual and official answer everyone got when contacted DJI chat support

As the dates were closer they started to tell people that only fly less will ship on 15th and now they give us this pleasant surprise

It wasn't rumors it was the actual and official answer everyone got when contacted DJI chat support

As the dates were closer they started to tell people that only fly less will ship on 15th and now they give us this pleasant surprise
Good point!

So mine is about to ship or has shipped to the UK, the payment status has changed from 'authorised' to 'pay confirmed' and in order tracking DHL are now noted as the carrier. No tracking number yet but that should follow shortly. Ordered 4.09pm UTC on 24th May.

Reactions: Malakai
So mine is about to ship or has shipped to the UK, the payment status has changed from 'authorised' to 'pay confirmed' and in order tracking DHL are now noted as the carrier. No tracking number yet but that should follow shortly. Ordered 4.09pm UTC on 24th May.
did you ask dji for aprox shipping dates from dji prior to it shipping? They have said mine wont ship till 17th july and i wondered if they are just using that to cover themselves for late shipping.

did you ask dji for aprox shipping dates from dji prior to it shipping? They have said mine wont ship till 17th july and i wondered if they are just using that to cover themselves for late shipping.
I did. Two weeks ago I was told that it would ship by 30th June latest, this changed to 15th June last week..

Reactions: Malakai
Finally received the shipping notice.

Meadow Green FLYMORE package with free 16 Gig Micro SD (for ordering early). Ordered during the live product announcement.

Shipped through DHL to Canada. Arriving Monday/Tuesday.

Reactions: turbodronepilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none