Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

clackey

SparkPilots Owner
Staff member
Join
May 26, 2017
Loc
Southlake, Texas
Lets see when DJI starts shipping the Spark. If someone wants to make a more formal version of this then have at it!

Order Time: 2017-05-24 16:40:15 (UTC)
Spark Fly More Combo (Meadow Green)

Done. Might be able to set todays date automatically and use some drop downs for some of it to ensure the data is clean - carrier, retailer, etc..

Carrier and retailers now dropdown but I cant figure out how to set the date automatically. Working on it.

To respond to the survey, can you please use this link? It's only 10 questions:

DJI Spark Shipping Data

or please provide as much of the following info as you can in your reply here:

Timestamp
Date Ordered (UTC)
Time Ordered (UTC)
Continent
Retailer
Fly More Combo?
Shipped yet?
Estimated Arrival Date
Color

2017-05-24 15:47:46 (UTC)
Fly More Combo
DJI Store
North America
Meadow Green

A lot of people are entering wrong order times. It was not available to order until 15:40 UTC or 10:40 CST, So how did everyone order before that?

A lot of people are entering wrong order times. It was not available to order until 15:40 UTC or 10:40 CST, So how did everyone order before that?

They might have entered the wrong date.

I've got my money on Alpine White base units. Odds are good. :cool:

I've got my money on Alpine White base units. Odds are good. :cool:

I agree. Seems to be the most neutral of all the colors. Maybe people who buy the white color just miss their Phantoms, same color.

Out of 26 responses, 46% of people bought the Arctic White color.

Reactions: Advexure
I agree. Seems to be the most neutral of all the colors. Maybe people who buy the white color just miss their Phantoms, same color.

Out of 26 responses, 46% of people bought the Arctic White color.

Yes, and DJI has also announced that the whites will be shipping first :D We've been finding that some people want another color but when it comes down to it, they really want whatever they can get first :)

Yes, and DJI has also announced that the whites will be shipping first :D We've been finding that some people want another color but when it comes down to it, they really want whatever they can get first :)

I hope the delays for the other colors arent too long. Im excited to see who gets theirs first.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme