Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

OTG. I've not understood very well some things.

Hello people,
I've been reading DJI forum for a while but I've not clear what OTG, on an Android device, can do.
I've a S7 Edge, and I've used an OTG connector to connect my phone to RC and I've noticed that it was recognized by DJI Go.
My question is: What is the main reason to use an OTG connector?
Someone can explain me that for good?

Thanks,
Eagle Spirit

instant communication far less lag... than over the wifi..

first dji screwed us over again and again... its a company that does not care.... btw they have a scandal now with 70 embezzling employees... so yea.. so dji made these drones but didn't implement spread spectrum of frequencies hopping... big no no... wifi is just a name.. first the idiots at dji gave it the wifi channels ok well my spectrum dx8 uses those too all the wifi channels but it can go far far out with no problem at 100 milliwats why.. well protocols aka freq hopping it hops all the time fast and spreads out its channels.. the newer radios do it far better now.... so why they didnt use it.. lazy? cheap bastards..? im going with both... dji dont care bout us theve proven it over and over... lets not offer 4k on the spark even though we had the camera the entire time...... on a self.. oh they did you know they did the air came out 1 year later lol btw the air is just a spark guts in a new case they just designed a new case and added 2 more sensors and a few lines of code or checked off a box... people dont be fooled... if you want a good drone build one a fpv racer is far cheaper if you have the radio for 500 bucks or less.. you can build one that flies just as long as a spark that even has video stream to a monitor or goggles... even too your phone.. and the software is open source... ive got 90 size drones that do the same thing as these dji products gps i can even tune it how i want... i only bought a spark because well wanted to try it and im not impressed....they force you to buy these new drones that come out just to get new featrures why they leanred off apple inc on how to business... so screw us they say dont offer a camera we can add to it stand alone nooo a 1000 dollar drone... well 15 billion loss in the scandal im calling bs there lieing to get insurance money they will doctor the books too i bet.... i dont trust dji... anyway sorry for the rant....

first dji screwed us over again and again... its a company that does not care.... btw they have a scandal now with 70 embezzling employees... so yea.. so dji made these drones but didn't implement spread spectrum of frequencies hopping... big no no... wifi is just a name.. first the idiots at dji gave it the wifi channels ok well my spectrum dx8 uses those too all the wifi channels but it can go far far out with no problem at 100 milliwats why.. well protocols aka freq hopping it hops all the time fast and spreads out its channels.. the newer radios do it far better now.... so why they didnt use it.. lazy? cheap bastards..? im going with both... dji dont care bout us theve proven it over and over... lets not offer 4k on the spark even though we had the camera the entire time...... on a self.. oh they did you know they did the air came out 1 year later lol btw the air is just a spark guts in a new case they just designed a new case and added 2 more sensors and a few lines of code or checked off a box... people dont be fooled... if you want a good drone build one a fpv racer is far cheaper if you have the radio for 500 bucks or less.. you can build one that flies just as long as a spark that even has video stream to a monitor or goggles... even too your phone.. and the software is open source... ive got 90 size drones that do the same thing as these dji products gps i can even tune it how i want... i only bought a spark because well wanted to try it and im not impressed....they force you to buy these new drones that come out just to get new featrures why they leanred off apple inc on how to business... so screw us they say dont offer a camera we can add to it stand alone nooo a 1000 dollar drone... well 15 billion loss in the scandal im calling bs there lieing to get insurance money they will doctor the books too i bet.... i dont trust dji... anyway sorry for the rant....
I can understand what you feel and think.
I'm brand new in drones so I don't know how much DJI is good or bad.
The scandal: yes, I've read about that, but you can't judge all people if only few are bad, or not?

Back to topic, the OTG cable. I do use it and like performance with it. But I do have to restart all of my devices occasionally to make a good connection, the phone, the drone and the controller.

Reactions: Soar Like an Eagle

Dude ...

it's obvious you're not a phantom me
these posts don't inspire
you're harshing my tello
dimming my spark
mavicing me sad

:(

Reactions: Andre Levite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads