Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Review - eBay Props

You guys think original DJI props will never fail? You know their hardware and software fails (just read these and DJI forums) so what makes you think their props are immune? I think there's not much rocket science to making a prop other than inferior material or balancing of the prop but I think you'd be able to tell straight away if there was vibration in your footage for balancing? material well, that's obvious when you open the packet right?
There's only the 2 pins so really only 2 moving parts (and the clip that attaches it to the motor)
Of course, all manufacturers make faulty products from time to time. But if anything, this will be covered with warranty.
Do you really think that the chinese ebay stuff will want to replace your 600 bucks drone if it fails due to their faulty props?
And come on, the price difference is minimal, it is not like you are going to save so much by using knockoff props.
Risk is not worth the reward. Simple as that.

Does anyone know where to buy the genuine props cheaper online (say from one of the china e-tailers?) I don't mind waiting but here it cost $16 for two props (so $34 for the set), so if possible, dont mind importing a genuine set if I can get them a little cheaper. Its difficult to work out which ones are authentic though a few givaways include gold colour, incorrect model number (4730F vs 4730S), ridiculously cheaper then the real deal etc.

Surely some of the china e-tailers have the genuine props at a fair price?

Does anyone knows the difference between 4730F and 4730S propeller? The original one that comes with the drone are 4730F... But in Amazon, eBay there're both types and also 4730F that seems like it isn't original.
I just received props from the DJI site. And on the box it has 4730S,but on the prop it sayes 4730F

I bought some cheap props from eBay too. The flew OK for the first week. Then all of a sudden, it would have trouble taking off, had trouble hovering in place and landing. I had a friend who held it for me while I spin the props and he said one of the motors felts like it was vibrating a lot. Once I swapped over to the DJI props, it was fine. I won't be using cheap props again. Too risky. Not only you could crash the Spark, you could potentially damage the motors if the props aren't balanced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast