Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SeventhFairy has passed away

The only insurance I have with State Farm are my drones, nothing else. I live in Florida.

I must point out that individual results may vary.
Local State Farm agent will be happy to insure me...so long as I take out a home owner's insurance policy so the rider can be drawn up.
I said State Farm offers this as a stand alone policy for $65/yr
They never messaged me back...
Seriously? State farm insures drones? Lol I had no idea I thought you were joking because I thought state farm was for only cars.

DJI said they would cover it if I had the insurance. But I didn't bother at the time because I always take great care of my stuff. I still have my black n white old brick like gameboy with the original donkey Kong in b&w in mint condition, lol I take care of my stuff so I saw no need but now I see I need it. I got the insurance a moment ago with DJI. Paid $100usd for it. They said I'll cover repairs and two drone replacements per year. But my mother has state farm with her car, so I'll call her when I get home. I kinda have to put this down and get back to work though before my boss gets sees so I'll talk later or whenever I'm free on. Thank you again.

I thought you said you drove a Ferrari in a previous post. No?
Yes I do, but that was because of the previous job I had where I was making much much more. As of now, I'm fighting just to afford it. I was working at Prada of new Orleans, LA as manager of the store. Now I'm working on a desk job making $13 less than what I was. I was making near $200,000 per year before, now, at this job I'll make probably around $50k or less per year, and the Ferrari is not paid off yet. I've a huge two story house, with a huge yard, 1bf 1 cat and three dogs. So bills that used to seem like pocket change, now are a stress. Hopefully I will get that job back, I'm waiting to hear from the director so, I'll know in about a week. As far as my bf, he works as a cashier the rock shop down the next block.

Reactions: RPL
I must point out that individual results may vary.
Local State Farm agent will be happy to insure me...so long as I take out a home owner's insurance policy so the rider can be drawn up.
I said State Farm offers this as a stand alone policy for $65/yr
They never messaged me back...
I have both of my drones covered by State Farm for 60.00 a year no deductible, and that is is all I have with State Farm.

Reactions: pmshop
I have both of my drones covered by State Farm for 60.00 a year no deductible, and that is is all I have with State Farm.
To be clear, you are talking about State farm, a car insurance agency covering drones? Thanks but I've got the dji insurance now.

That is correct - State Farm does personal property coverage (renter's insurance type thing)
However, in me and GrayWolf's case, they want us to merge the policy with homeowner's insurance instead of a stand-alone policy.

In my area, an 800SqFt 1Br 1Bth goes for $250K
Taxes are low, but the properties are greatly over appraised.

When I purchased this home, the price that I settled for was if I remember correctly I think it was $846,741, and I say if I remember because this was nearly over one and a half years ago.

It is a 4 bed, 3 bathroom, 2 balcony, 2 story, with a 10 A backyard.

Front courtyard has a circular driveway with a huge fountain in the middle which I since had removed.

And a huge pool in back that currently isn't functional.

I haven't been able to stay there because I am having 240k worth of remodeling done.

I paid to have it done when I was at my last job but since I lost that job the payment of the remodeling I started having done has been tearing away at my bank account and savings so this is why haven't really had any extra money thankfully the director called me this morning and I got my job back I start tomorrow. Make a long story short my house is rather large. All the videos I've been person where my boyfriend with and that is in a trailer park and it would have been staying until the remodeling is complete.

WOW!
Like I said very over priced here
What you have quoted should run about 5-10M here
5-10M? You mean million? Lol no I paid what I said. I didn't even know about it until a co worker told me about it. When I first got it, it was in horrible shape. It had been sitting there for sale for over 8 years. When I asked why there were no buyers, the real estate lady told me there were many, but just not any that would buy for 800k+. The carpet had to get ripped up the yard had grass that looked like it was a crop field it was so tall, the pool in back was all molded and filled with dirt, a hose, two bicycles and a wheelbarrow. The inside was huge but needed repair.

The owners were an old couple who passed and their family neve4 kept it up, they just let it rot. I got it because I want to make it beautiful even though I was warned by friends it's not worth it. Very beautiful though. When you walk in the front double doors, there's a spot for a chandelier, and behind that is two stair cased one on left and right, left upstairs hallway runs to the master and queen bed room as well as the huge living room, right hallway runs to the other two bedrooms and a walkway to both outside walkways.

I still have a lot, and when I say lot I mean that's a terrible understatement, lol.. 200k+ is for the inside alone as I am having the entire inside recon and changed a bit. The 200k+ also includes all the furniture I bought, without the furniture the remodeling is just 150k+

To be clear, you are talking about State farm, a car insurance agency covering drones? Thanks but I've got the dji insurance now.
That is correct. If you look around on these forums you will see lots of people with drone insurance through State Farm. Also have seen several cases where they have paid with no issues. Cant beat the deal for the price.

Thanks but I am being forced to sell all my drones
No, I mean that is what you purchased would be valued over here.
where are you? I currently live in the usa in Louisiana, and it wasn't that much, I guess mainly because the land was overgrown and the house was um, not in good condition. But I am losing it now as I can no longer afford it because I lost my last job that I needed to afford it.

Reactions: pmshop
Well when it lost video it was over where I live, I was able to see the my yard before it crashed, what I didn't know was that the image I was looking at was a lagged out screen freeze from earlier. My drone was over my yard, but it was next to our large pine tree. Since I couldn't really on video anylonger I tried to move the drone up and down so I could see it moving, but when I moved it up to gain altitude I hit the branch.
I was coming from the left of my house, it was on the right side where the tree is. This is why I was using video to navigate before it messed up and why I was trying to raise and lower altitude because I was hoping to see it fly up above my roof. But the branch caught it. I just got back from buying a new one though.
If you loose feed, dont panic, instead try to get visually close to the drone and land it, because it just hovers in place with a good GPS lock. I have lost video feed today with cable connecting the phone to my controller,and it was almost 150 m up and 45 meters away, it was like a very small black dot in the sky, but i brought it down using sports mode and when it was visible enough, switched back to normal and landed in front of me.. the times u get screwed is when u get crtical low battery, and your feed cuts off, you won't be able to manualy override auto land settings only using the controller... and if u are using your phone itself to fly, then may your little spark RIP..anyways best of luck with ur new spark

Thanks but I am being forced to sell all my drones

where are you? I currently live in the usa in Louisiana, and it wasn't that much, I guess mainly because the land was overgrown and the house was um, not in good condition. But I am losing it now as I can no longer afford it because I lost my last job that I needed to afford it.

Fredericksburg, Texas

Why is this thread even still going? Seventh Fairy has deleted her account and all of her posts here.

Reactions: TangoMango

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme