Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SeventhFairy has passed away

I was hoping to see a photo of her/his Ferrari with the Spark, Mavic Pro and Aspire two on the hood :p
And don't forget the two story house on ten acres with the fountain in the middle of the circular driveway. All I ever saw was views of a trailer park.

I should't be bashing her :rolleyes: but she always wanted to play the pity card here and brag about what an anti government rogue she was. And in this post, she couldn't take the heat for thumbing her nose at the rules that most of us follow. It is what it is.

That is what she said alright. I don't know what to believe about her. I'm certainly not losing any sleep over it. She also has a YouTube channel. I never saw a big house or a Ferrari there either. Oh well, as I said, it is what it is.

Reactions: notime4fun
Already said, and took a lot of heat for saying so, her story sounded like most of it was made up.

Her boyfriend had a spark, but she ran over it. Seems that if he had a spark he would have been on the forum as well and collaborating the story.

I was suspicious all along, but some folks just need attention, so no real harm done I guess. Not that gender matters, but I doubt that was a female at the keyboard. Dumpster fire, best analogy of the day.

I was impressed with the level of tolerance exerted here! Well done all :D .

Reactions: RPL
That is what she said alright. I don't know what to believe about her. I'm certainly not losing any sleep over it. She also has a YouTube channel. I never saw a big house or a Ferrari there either. Oh well, as I said, it is what it is.
She has a youtube video titled 'Arial Recon'. It takes place where she lives. It's a mobile home park.

Remember that account that got all full of attitude and then one day his "friend" from wherever with a Spark in every colour as well as all the other DJI things suddenly appears and they carry on a convo about driving her McLaren, and it ended up they were both the same account?

I always thought this was that guy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast