Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SPARK Found Glendale, AZ

QuadRAGIN

Join
Mar 12, 2018
Found a DJI Spark Drone Saturday 3/10/18 in Glendale AZ.
Let me know if this is yours
You will need to tell me:
Where you lost it
Color
WiFi name
WiFi Password
you will have to pick it up or delivery fee

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave woods
You could check the memory card for photos/videos. Perhaps the owner took a photo/video of something notable.

Can’t believe any spark owner wouldn’t know the WiFi and password on their drone, that’s how you set it up! I certainly wouldn’t hand it over to someone who couldn’t produce this info.

Respect for being honest and effort to find the owner.
I wouldn't know wifi password of mine though.
Bought it without a box.
Never connected it to phone only.
Updated it with Assistant.
I'll write this info now, you never know.
But I do have a sticker with "Reward if found" and my contact on it.

I agree, I don't know my wifi password either. No need to know that. And I'm sure there are some people that didn't keep the box. I have address labels on my stuff and my FAA number is about to be put on my drone as well.

Thank you for taking the time to post you found this. There should be a number added to it on tape or a label or possibly a sharpie. It will have an FAA registration number. It can be identified with that number. This number is something the owner would add to it.

“REWARD IF FOUND” would have fixed all. If Spark fell from the sky, can’t believe it is flyable.
Aren’t we supposed to contact someone if we have a flyaway? Wouldn’t the FAA know who the permit number belongs too?

Imagine that, another person flying without registering and following established rules, too many people are buying drones and are never aware of the registration requirements, I always tell people who are buying drones at my store about registering. And I always find out where people live and if they are tourists, I tell them about the need to check the rules in their specific countries.

Imagine that, another person flying without registering and following established rules, too many people are buying drones and are never aware of the registration requirements, I always tell people who are buying drones at my store about registering. And I always find out where people live and if they are tourists, I tell them about the need to check the rules in their specific countries.
My drones are registered because that was the law when I started flying, but as far as I know registration is still open, but not required any longer, unless your flying under Part 107. Has this changed again and I just missed it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme