Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

help! something went wrong during patching - DUMldoor closed and since then i cannot power on the SPARK!

when i run DUMldoor it reads "Serial port not found. Reconnect and restart".

help!

update: well, i was able to power it back up once i changed the battery (i hope it's just a temperature thing). anyway i tried to patch it again, and sure enough DUMldoor got from 15% to 126% and then closed itself, leaving me to wonder whether or not to turn off the aircraft...

what's wrong here?

Last edited:
You must do it two times, which firmware are you doing? also a good check is when you have a connection with your remote controller and dumbldore is ready you can reboot aircraft and disconnect
Its correct that downgrade firmware goes over 100 % , thats normal. Run Dumldore again and you can see which firmware you are on.

You must do it two times, which firmware are you doing? also a good check is when you have a connection with your remote controller and dumbldore is ready you can reboot aircraft and disconnect
Its correct that downgrade firmware goes over 100 % , thats normal. Run Dumbdore again and you can see which firmware you are on.
I haven't been able to complete the patch. Every time i try Dumldooor shuts down after a few seconds (immediately after showing 126% but way sooner than needed).
I hav.e previously flashed twice the stock FW so i dont know whats wrong here..

Patch you mean superpatcher?
ANd windows 10?

Try make stock again twice, then use the patcher again, solong your RC have connection everything is oke after flashing firmware and you can reboot Spark.

Patch you mean superpatcher?
ANd windows 10?

Try make stock again twice, then use the patcher again, solong your RC have connection everything is oke after flashing firmware and you can reboot Spark.
I havent touched rhe RC yet. Still trying to superpatch the AC.

When DUMldore connects it says the FW is 01.00.0900 ehich means the the superpatcher failed.

Btw - yes i have WIN10 and have flashed the device twice with the stock FW.

My problem continues to be that DUMldore closes abruptly after reaching 126% (but the green bar is only half way though)...

thats oke your are on 01.00.0900, did you got the Spark_SP_2.0_Standard_03.02.43.22_dji_system.bin into SP_Flight_Controllers dir?
that firmwire has to be flash and yes it's goes over the 100%, Why you think the patch didn't complete?

thats oke your are on 01.00.0900, did you got the Spark_SP_2.0_Standard_03.02.43.22_dji_system.bin into SP_Flight_Controllers dir?
that firmwire has to be flash and yes it's goes over the 100%, Why you think the patch didn't complete?
Well, because when i powered the AC back up and connected it to the DUMldore it showed the same FW: 01.00.0900 and not the 03.02.43...

You will be prompted to verify the firmware version with the DJI Go 4 app. If Super-Patcher was successful DJI Go 4 will show the firmware version as 00.00.0000. This is normal and a good thing.

Also if you want to ask the maker , here you can find him (brett8883)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alev
You will be prompted to verify the firmware version with the DJI Go 4 app. If Super-Patcher was successful DJI Go 4 will show the firmware version as 00.00.0000. This is normal and a good thing.
Thanks for the support man. I think this time i got it:)

Oke first try to take off and stay at you to check everything is oke
Hi. So I took off inside the house on atti (kids are almost in bed so I cant step out just yet). Anyway, all seems well but i dont know if the FCC frequency force is working - i can see on the DJI GO screen that I'm using the 2.4 GHz and not the 5.8. checked it also with wifi analyzer to confirm it's not just a display issue.

Am I correct? Is the 5.8 GHz a tell tale for CE or a FCC frequency?

Here are my Spark settings I fly with
#Sport+

g_config_mode_sport_cfg_tilt_atti_range = 45 (35 stock) *no change, so leave at stock
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_vel_up= 10
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_vel_down = -6
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_acc_up =10
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_acc_down = -6
g_config_fw_cfg_max_speed = 20
brake_sensitive_gain = 150

#GPS+
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_tilt_atti = 40
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_vert_vel_up = 8
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_vert_vel_down = -6
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_vert_acc_up = 8
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_vert_acc_down = -6

#Wind-*remove wind warnings*
g_config_air_est_big_wind_level1 = 8
g_config_air_est_big_wind_level2 = 11

#RTH Speed increase
g_config_go_home_gohome_idle_vel = 13

Change descend rate in GPS mode for faster descend rate, but not as fast as Sport+
normal_cfg_vel_down -3(stock) -6
normal_cfg_acc_down -5(stock) -6

Here are my Spark settings I fly with
#Sport+

g_config_mode_sport_cfg_tilt_atti_range = 45 (35 stock) *no change, so leave at stock
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_vel_up= 10
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_vel_down = -6
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_acc_up =10
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_acc_down = -6
g_config_fw_cfg_max_speed = 20
brake_sensitive_gain = 150

#GPS+
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_tilt_atti = 40
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_vert_vel_up = 8
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_vert_vel_down = -6
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_vert_acc_up = 8
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_vert_acc_down = -6

#Wind-*remove wind warnings*
g_config_air_est_big_wind_level1 = 8
g_config_air_est_big_wind_level2 = 11

#RTH Speed increase
g_config_go_home_gohome_idle_vel = 13

Change descend rate in GPS mode for faster descend rate, but not as fast as Sport+
normal_cfg_vel_down -3(stock) -6
normal_cfg_acc_down -5(stock) -6

1. thanx, i've tried but the whole Assistant 2 manipulation doesnt work on my end. I have installed the latest Assistant 2 version (V1.25) and i've noticed that there are dissimilarities between the files within the "app files" folder I have and the ones shown in the video you uploaded. i've looked for the "main.js" file and found it in several subfolders. I have then checked each one and as it turns out all of them already come without the "//" in the relevant row (#113).
still, i dont get the DEV menu...

2.but still, how can i tell if the FCC override is succesful?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast