Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

. you have to use an older version of assistan2, Upload files for free - DJI+Assistant+2+1.1.2_2.zip
if you had 13 channels you are on CE, if you have 11 channels you have FCC, 2.4ghz is the best for max range but more interference. settings-wifi tab on dji go4 4.1.15 mod app.
Thanks a lot man for your help and your patience. I will try later on.
As for the frequency band - i noticed that even if i select 5GHz in the settings it still uses 2.4 (a far as the display is concerned)..

When I first tried superpatcher it didn't work on a laptop that I have that has windows 10. So I bought another laptop after actually doing the mod before the purchase. I bought it second hand and the seller was cool about it.

Android 10, samsung s10, DJI GO mod 2.0 crashes when turning on video record.
till record pressed - seems all ok, but after record started, app crashes and there is no way to turn off record anymore.

Attachments

• photo_2019-12-24 09.07.05.jpeg
    photo_2019-12-24 09.07.05.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 26
Android 10, samsung s10, DJI GO mod 2.0 crashes when turning on video record.
till record pressed - seems all ok, but after record started, app crashes and there is no way to turn off record anymore.
Unfortunately I don't have an answer for that. However, I would like to ask if you still have the apk for the DJI go mod 2.0 app that you can share?

Thanks in advance!

I have not read this forum for 6 months and many things change.!!

So if I understand correctly modified dji go4 is necessary only if I need mavic flights mode ?

All other features is now in the firmware (with superpatcher) ?

Thanks

I have not read this forum for 6 months and many things change.!!

So if I understand correctly modified dji go4 is necessary only if I need mavic flights mode ?

All other features is now in the firmware (with superpatcher) ?

Thanks

Not all, still the new mod version (4.1.15 mod )NOT mod 2.0!! has anoumenous login, HERE maps(can be downloaded for offline) instead of google maps, blocked firmware upgrades, battery voltage on fpv, go home avoid switch,led switch.
But if you want only FCC,No NFZ,No height ,only super patcher is fine, use both you are all done

Thanks man. However the Litchi app doesnt run on my phone for some reason. Keeps crashing...
The litchi app is an old version and works on android 9, for android 10 you must buy it because there isn't a latest patched version

Android: Litchi for DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark
Version 4.15.0 (October 18, 2019)
- added new mission setting "Photo Capture Interval" that can be used to automatically start an interval capture for the entire mission or between specific waypoints
- added support for android 10
- misc bug fixes

Reactions: Alev
Not all, still the new mod version (4.1.15 mod )NOT mod 2.0!! has anoumenous login, HERE maps(can be downloaded for offline) instead of google maps, blocked firmware upgrades, battery voltage on fpv, go home avoid switch,led switch.
But if you want only FCC,No NFZ,No height ,only super patcher is fine, use both you are all done

Thanks, so modded version of the apk also provide FCC and no height ?

The litchi app is an old version and works on android 9, for android 10 you must buy it because there isn't a latest patched version

Android: Litchi for DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark
Version 4.15.0 (October 18, 2019)
- added new mission setting "Photo Capture Interval" that can be used to automatically start an interval capture for the entire mission or between specific waypoints
- added support for android 10
- misc bug fixes

If someone have this patched version it could be awesome :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme