Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI go app 4.1.18 on Android killed the OTG cable support!?!

I returned to version 4.1.15, what I had not tried is to connect it with wifi, apparently so if it shows the information well.

Does anyone know how reliable the connection is with wifi ?, there are signal losses or some problem to be considered ?.

I returned to version 4.1.15, what I had not tried is to connect it with wifi, apparently so if it shows the information well.

Does anyone know how reliable the connection is with wifi ?, there are signal losses or some problem to be considered ?.
On my previous huawei mate 7 phone it was simply impossible to fly. Giant lag, around 10 sec delay, pixeled screen, terrible.

On my xperia z5 premium it seems better, lag happens less often, still i cant make it to trust it, have heard too much bad feedback

Reactions: Uzziel Jiménez
On my previous huawei mate 7 phone it was simply impossible to fly. Giant lag, around 10 sec delay, pixeled screen, terrible.

On my xperia z5 premium it seems better, lag happens less often, still i cant make it to trust it, have heard too much bad feedback

Thanks for your comments, if I have heard that things are not going well with wifi.

Hopefully this OTG problem is a temporary glitch that DJI is working on and not some grand conspiracy theory:) By the way, I am new to the DJI arena. I just got my Lava Red beauty yesterday, what is the best OTG cable that works with USB C? I have an LG G5 phone. Thanks in advance.

Hopefully this OTG problem is a temporary glitch that DJI is working on and not some grand conspiracy theory:) By the way, I am new to the DJI arena. I just got my Lava Red beauty yesterday, what is the best OTG cable that works with USB C? I have an LG G5 phone. Thanks in advance.
I bought this one. Perfect length for the connection, and it appears to work well (well, before they screwed up the app)

Kismaple Type-C Cable for DJI Mavic Pro Remote Controller Data Cable, Mavic pro Nylon Braided Cable for Android Tablets (20cm Tablets Type-C Cable) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0753CJTJB?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

hello guys .. i'm still using 4.1.15..nn i trusted to update the app with the 4.1.18..fatemi know if the otg cable works well or the problems of the aforementioned already remain

Reactions: Uzziel Jiménez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast