Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

iPad mini 4

Rammers1975

Join
Dec 9, 2018
Loc
Hertfordshire UK
Hi ,
1 .Does know if the iPad mini 4 fits in the spark remote without mods?? some people on you tube appear to use them but it’s not clear if they have adapted the Remote .

2. Is also the iPad mini 4 good for editing the 1080 30 fps footage ??? I don’t own a lap top or computer

Thanks

1. Yes. The iPad mini 4 fits the Spark remote without mods like this:
F4618AE5-9E13-46BB-B86A-AFCD22F0685B.jpeg

You can also use an adapter mount such as this:7DE49A5C-FC84-441A-B72F-8BB8DC3C482C.jpeg

2. Yes. The iPad Mini 4 can edit 1080p video but you'll need Apple's SD camera card to lightning adapter to transfer video quickly on to the device

Hope that helps

Reactions: graywoulf
Hi ,
What’s the current situation with the Otg is it ok to use again or not as some you tube videos a year ago swear by them then they say firmware killed the use of one and some display features went during flight like gps and other functions ???

If I was to get one for iOS what one is the best ??

Hi ,
What’s the current situation with the Otg is it ok to use again or not as some you tube videos a year ago swear by them then they say firmware killed the use of one and some display features went during flight like gps and other functions ???

If I was to get one for iOS what one is the best ??

Ignore any posts or videos from before Sept 2018 describing OTG problems. All that stuff was fixed with an update. But those old videos and posts have led to endless confusion.

Here is the cable I use. Available for Apple iOS and also Android devices
Spark OTG Cable

Ignore any posts or videos from before Sept 2018 describing OTG problems. All that stuff was fixed with an update. But those old videos and posts have led to endless confusion.

Here is the cable I use. Available for Apple iOS and also Android devices
Spark OTG Cable

Thanks mate I am in the Uk so can you give me an idea of one from amazon I can’t open that link for some reason

Reactions: Andre Levite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex