Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

So far the Spark has worked beautifully!
  • Image to the phone is crisp and clear with a short delay between drone movement and video presented on the phone
  • Active track works well although when my little boy runs around and changes direction, it takes a moment to respond meaning it can lose the subject
  • Gesture controls work well. Didnt really have any issues except for once inside where for some reason it wanted to land and hit the couch. Dropped to the floor, picked it up and sent it up again...tough bugger.
  • Landing back in your hand is gentle. I have racing drones and dont go near it when armed. This one does feel much safer but still need to exercise caution
  • One battery is no where near enough! Luckily I have 6 more coming
  • I have a Xiaomi Mi2 Powerbank and it charges the Spark quite fast while in the field
  • The Go 4 app does a great job at creating videos from your footage using transitions and audio tracks
  • The live stream to facebook and other social media sites works well!
  • Height is indeed limited to 50m while using the phone. At that height though this thing is a dot in the sky
Future tests;
  • I have a Xiaomi Nano Youth on the way and will test if it works and do a distance run. I am in Australia so Spark output power is reduced unlike you lucky Americans!
  • I already have the DJI goggles and will test once the remote comes in
  • I will go through all 7 batteries and see how the Spark goes after continuous use

Thanks for the information. Very helpful. I will hopefully get a first flight or two in with mine tomorrow afternoon/night. Will report my findings as well.

Reactions: Advexure
When you captured this footage, were you using your device only with wifi or a controller with device?

iPhone 6S Plus running DJI GO 4 app connected by wi-fi

So far the Spark has worked beautifully!
  • Image to the phone is crisp and clear with a short delay between drone movement and video presented on the phone
  • Active track works well although when my little boy runs around and changes direction, it takes a moment to respond meaning it can lose the subject
  • Gesture controls work well. Didnt really have any issues except for once inside where for some reason it wanted to land and hit the couch. Dropped to the floor, picked it up and sent it up again...tough bugger.
  • Landing back in your hand is gentle. I have racing drones and dont go near it when armed. This one does feel much safer but still need to exercise caution
  • One battery is no where near enough! Luckily I have 6 more coming
  • I have a Xiaomi Mi2 Powerbank and it charges the Spark quite fast while in the field
  • The Go 4 app does a great job at creating videos from your footage using transitions and audio tracks
  • The live stream to facebook and other social media sites works well!
  • Height is indeed limited to 50m while using the phone. At that height though this thing is a dot in the sky
Future tests;
  • I have a Xiaomi Nano Youth on the way and will test if it works and do a distance run. I am in Australia so Spark output power is reduced unlike you lucky Americans!
  • I already have the DJI goggles and will test once the remote comes in
  • I will go through all 7 batteries and see how the Spark goes after continuous use

Great feedback. I'm definitely impressed by the extremely small bit of latency. I was a bit worried with DJI going back to wi-fi for the Spark. They used this type of wi-fi connection a few years ago for the Phantom 2 Vision+ and Phantom Vision and it had terrible latency. All seems good for now.

My only complaint right now is only having one battery!! Hope we're not waiting long....

We should know who will be getting anything shipped out this week soon. If they've charged your credit card you could see shipping notices begin to appear Monday morning in China which would be this afternoon here in the US.

Just received notice that my flymore combo will ship tomorrow, 6/12/17 from Newegg.

They are shipping my fly more combo white on 6/15 according to Marjorie at DJI.
When did you order if I might ask?

How is it possible that other stores already have them or will ship out earlier than DJI itself?? I don't understand???

Quite frequently that is the case with new DJI releases. Main dealer accounts typically will have them first. It is a known fact that more often than not DJI's direct channel lags behind. Find your nearest top tier DJI dealer (larger and longer established dealers) and order through them and you should have the product a bit sooner.

I was late to the party and didn't order until June 6th. I have to wait until July 17th

'I see here that you ordered the new drone which is the spark and the estimated shipping will be on 17-07-24 and the tracking # will be send via email once the order is shipped'

I was late to the party and didn't order until June 6th. I have to wait until July 17th

'I see here that you ordered the new drone which is the spark and the estimated shipping will be on 17-07-24 and the tracking # will be send via email once the order is shipped'

thats exactly what my live chat said, either we spoke to the same person or they are copying and pasting this, im hoping they surprise us by shipping early but I doubt it will happen.

What annoys me a little is its still saying on the DJI site:

Spark Fly More Combo (Alpine White)
Estimated delivery time: 18-22 working days after payment confirmation.​

then after ordering and following it up they are saying it will be shipped an additional two weeks after release.

**end rant**

Reactions: Lastrexking

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis