Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark quickshots menu not offering the distance slider anymore

Yanickma

Join
Oct 6, 2017
Hello all,

When i was on 4.1.10 android i had the slider available in quickshot modes to be able to set the distance in meters for the dronie, helix etc.

But since i updated to 4.1.15 android and latest spark firmware, the slider is gone again like pre 4.1.10 when slider was not available. This is really annoying, anyone else with that behavior? Am i missing something?

Thank you

Last edited:
It is there...it just doesn't come up as a slider. I think you have to press and hold something. I don't have my Spark in front of my or I would check for you. But just the same as some felt that quick shots disappeared entirely, they modified the interface.

Well i would still appreciate if someone could enlight me....I ve searched everywhere and on dji go 4 android at least for me i m not able to adjust the distance anymore on the quickshots menu...please help!

I was looking for it 2 days ago. I did come across the slider going vertical on the right of the screen as I was messing with Rocket mode then lost it again. I'll let you know if I come across it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme