Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

Ahaha every one gets a new contradictory information :D

We should bet some money on this :p
Yeah we probably should start up some sort of pool

I checked with the online chat once again just for giggles and now they are telling me that it should ship on the 15th. I wonder if something changed with the accessory availability. I was previously told that it would be the 30th and none of the flymore combos would ship on the 15th.

My order time is 2017-05-24 22:56:12 (UTC).

So maybe there's hope :rolleyes:

Not "holding my breath"

I just talked to online support and they also said estimated shipping is on 6/15. I have the fly more red. Order time was 15:57 utc on day of release.

I will cancel my 3 other orders (2 Amazon & 1 Best buy) once I receive shipping confirmation from FedEx

Newegg (which is a DJI Storefront) says my order for the white flymore combo will ship on 6/15. I placed my order 3 days after announcement.

Just saw that extra batteries were available on the DJI site. Contacted the CS via chat to see if a battery order would be bundled with my Spark delivery. Apparently it would not.

So the battery is AUD$79 + AUD$22 for shipping. I think I'll wait until the local stores have them in stock and save the shipping fee.

Anyway, posting in this thread because: the rep also confirmed as per the previous support email, that my order was scheduled for a June 30 shipment.

sky blue fly more
I messaged online chat, they stayed with what they told me last week, on or before June 30th.
For the H*ll of it, i decided to email them too. Will report back when I get a response.

Last edited:
I remain hopeful that since ALL the accessories are now available for pre-order, maybe DJI got whatever they needed to make the FlyMore Combos and they will actually start shipping on the 15th.

I'll have to watch carefully to avoid having both my DJI direct and Amazon orders show up together.

Yes, and DJI has also announced that the whites will be shipping first :D We've been finding that some people want another color but when it comes down to it, they really want whatever they can get first :)
Exactly! I can get a skin later if I decide I don't like the white.

Here is a quick AEB test shot over Century City tonight. Love this thing already. Now just need more batteries.

Any questions/things you want tested let us know. Lot's more testing, training and workshop tomorrow!

Spark-Sunset2-Advexure.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jthardy
Just saw that extra batteries were available on the DJI site. Contacted the CS via chat to see if a battery order would be bundled with my Spark delivery. Apparently it would not.

So the battery is AUD$79 + AUD$22 for shipping. I think I'll wait until the local stores have them in stock and save the shipping fee.

Anyway, posting in this thread because: the rep also confirmed as per the previous support email, that my order was scheduled for a June 30 shipment.

Stuff that! I am getting mine through a local dealer on the Gold Coast. He got the sparks in before DJI is even sending them to customers! Been flying mine all weekend. Just not the flymore :-(

Stuff that! I am getting mine through a local dealer on the Gold Coast. He got the sparks in before DJI is even sending them to customers! Been flying mine all weekend. Just not the flymore :-(

Hope you are enjoying your Spark!

@Brent – What are you first impressions? Any surprises (pleasant or unpleasant)? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jthardy
Spark (Alpine White) is now IN STOCK – More info on this thread: DJI Spark IN STOCK at Advexure! - Limited Supply Available

Also some test shots! More to come tomorrow...here was a quick AEB test shot over Century City tonight. Love this thing already. Now just need more batteries.

Any questions/things you want tested let us know. Lot's more testing, training and workshop tomorrow!

View attachment 80

When you captured this footage, were you using your device only with wifi or a controller with device?

Spark (Alpine White) is now IN STOCK – More info on this thread: DJI Spark IN STOCK at Advexure! - Limited Supply Available

Also some test shots! More to come tomorrow...here was a quick AEB test shot over Century City tonight. Love this thing already. Now just need more batteries.

View attachment 80

You guys are clutch!! Look forward to meeting you folks tomorrow. Looking forward to this thing. Drone has been a long time coming for me

More often than not going with a dealer is faster than DJI. Most importantly, if you do need to inquire on an order with a dealer you most likely are able to connect with a human that is in tune with the latest information available from DJI HQ and hopefully you are not receiving templated email responses. Hope you are enjoying your Spark!

@Brent – What are you first impressions? Any surprises (pleasant or unpleasant)? :)

So far the Spark has worked beautifully!
  • Image to the phone is crisp and clear with a short delay between drone movement and video presented on the phone
  • Active track works well although when my little boy runs around and changes direction, it takes a moment to respond meaning it can lose the subject
  • Gesture controls work well. Didnt really have any issues except for once inside where for some reason it wanted to land and hit the couch. Dropped to the floor, picked it up and sent it up again...tough bugger.
  • Landing back in your hand is gentle. I have racing drones and dont go near it when armed. This one does feel much safer but still need to exercise caution
  • One battery is no where near enough! Luckily I have 6 more coming
  • I have a Xiaomi Mi2 Powerbank and it charges the Spark quite fast while in the field
  • The Go 4 app does a great job at creating videos from your footage using transitions and audio tracks
  • The live stream to facebook and other social media sites works well!
  • Height is indeed limited to 50m while using the phone. At that height though this thing is a dot in the sky
Future tests;
  • I have a Xiaomi Nano Youth on the way and will test if it works and do a distance run. I am in Australia so Spark output power is reduced unlike you lucky Americans!
  • I already have the DJI goggles and will test once the remote comes in
  • I will go through all 7 batteries and see how the Spark goes after continuous use

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis